Delta’s latest 24V 600W power supply is now 20% smaller. As part of the PMC Series of Panel Mount power supply, the PMC-24V600W1RW provides 24V output voltage with high efficiency > 92% @230Vac. Leakage current has been reduced to less than 0.75mA, whilst maintaining Power Factor levels up to 0.99. The product has a wide operating temperature of -20°C to 70°C, power de-rating from 50°C. Additional features include remote sense and remote on/off, built-in fan speed control with fan lock protection and conformal coating on the PCBAs to provide protection against dust and chemical pollutants.
The PMC-24V600W1RW is certified to IEC 60950-1, IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, GB 4943 of CCC, K 60950-1 of KC and EAC marks. EMI approvals to EN 55032 Class B. Suitable applications include machine automation, banking machine and showcase.
Highlights & Features
• Universal AC input range
• Power Factor up to 0.99 with active PFC
• Surge Immunity IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 (CM: 4kV, DM: 2kV)
• Wide operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
• Built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection
• Conformal coating on PCBA to protect against chemical and dust pollutants
• Constant current circuit for reactive loads
• Design compliance with Japan PSE (DENAN)